Saturday, September 8, 2012

KATHY REICHS PRIVATE ENGAGEMENT



 Dr. Kathy Reichs
 Kerry Reichs
 Debra Miner
Kathy Goodwin
 
 
I had a fabulous time . This has to be the best event I have attended. Kathy Reichs is informative, witty funny. I Thouroughly enjoyed every minute of the presentation. She covered the work she does forensically, writing,  Producing a TV show as well as going over many of her books.
 
Kerry Reichs is Kathys daughter and a writer herself. The apple dosnt fall fa from the tree. She was an absolute delight and I look foward to reading her work as well.
 
Debra Miner is Kathy's sister, who is a character called Harriet in many of Kathy Reichs novels. She is a wild woman who can do anything and has done some incredible things in her life.
 
They were all so very personable and talked to you about anything. I loved Kathy Reichs novels before, now that I have met her I love them even more.
 
The photos are not great I had to use my cell phone camera.My Sony Cybershot P200's battery has been discontinued, so I found a place that had a few and it was on order. Ofcourse it came in the day after this event. I threw the bottom photo of myself in as I am never in any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment