Monday, April 16, 2012

PIKE MARKET--SEATTLE TRIP 2012




I  love shopping at the Pike Market when we visit Seattle. It is definitely one of my favorite places. This trip  I found Moon Valley Organics lotion bars and lip treatments. They are made with all natural ingredients and they work. I went back and bought  more so I would have replacements when I use up the first batch, I am that confident these will be products I use daily. I also purchased Lavender Sea salt, Lavender sachets and Body Butter. I also purchased the beautiful Pepper and Garlic wreaths. They are so colorful and vibrant I buy several as gifts and to replace the one I keep in my own kitchen. Generally I am not into handcrafted jewelry but I came across a leather banded bracelet with polished brass and Peruvian etchings that spoke to me and became mine. I also found a bright yellow apron and market tote with colorful veggies and the Pikes Market Emblem on them that made me happy and now reside in my kitchen.
When I walk into the market and I see Beautiful artisan cheeses, wonderful baked gourmet crackers, smoked salmon pate, fresh seafood, meats, veggies, fruits and  I can't help but be inspired. I am so glad we had a few dinner parties to go too so I could bring and try these wonderful things.

marketlavender.com
moonvalleyorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment