Sunday, April 29, 2012

MICKEY AVALON




Last night I went to a Mickey Avalon Concert at the Scout Bar in Houston. I have been a fan of Mickey Avalon since I was introduced to his music by Nada G with "Bitchin Kitchen".

Alot of things have been said about Mickey Avalon and here are my two cents to add. Mickey is a fabulously talented writer and performer. What makes him different from the usual rockstar type is he is a genuinely wonderful person. He thanks his fans at every opportunity, he truly is grateful for the love and support of his fans. He loves what he does, and makes it a point to give a great show.

When I met with him backstage, he was so polite and accommodating. He has a fabulous sense of humor and he really will give you the shirt off his back.

Even the people who put the show on with him were extremely nice and genuine people.

I don't usually go to concerts, but when I do its only for Mickey Avalon.

I love ya Mickey....Hope you sell a million records today

PS: You need to go up $10 on everything you sell and charge for the free stuff. You are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment