Sunday, November 8, 2009

75 THINGS ABOUT ME




1. I am a Hopeless Romantic- I want to do something romantic everyday



2. I don't share


3. I love animals- the SPCA commercials make me cry


4. I have few close friends but we are friends for life


5. I love reading


6. I love travel to foreign countries


7. I have a passion for wonderful food


8. I love gardening


9. My favorite color is red


10. I like everything to match


11. I love museums and libraries


12. I like antiques


13. Mysteries are my favorite genre


14. Nigella Lawson is my favorite cook


15. I light Holy Candles and Pray the Rosary


16. I love cooking


17. I love Farmers Markets


18. I like blue cheese, olives and anchovies


19. I am generally a happy person


20. I will fight for what I believe is right


21. I am very organized


22. I am very creative


23. I enjoy fishing


24. I have worked as a Merchant Mariner on a boat


25. I have visited 17 countries


26. I would rather use homeopathic remedies than medication


27. My favorite holidays are Halloween, Christmas, Easter and the July 4th


28. I love picnics


29. I love old movies


30. Photography is a hobby


31. I want to write a book. I was told that I would write many books.


32. I would love to play the bad girl on a soap opera


33. I want to be fluent in Spanish and French


34. My two favorite cities are Nice,France and New Orleans,la.


35. I am not a drinker but I do like Cajun Bloody Mary's


36. I love lighting candles


37. I love bubblebaths


38. I have maxed out my Ipod with music and podcasts


39. I listen to NPR


40. I am a Republican


41. I have a cute bike with a fancy lace basket and flowers


42. I like dressing up


43. I love perfume I wear it everyday


44. My pajamas and slippers all match


45. I don't drink coffee- but I love chocolate covered coffee beans


46. I make lots of herbal iced tea


47. Diet Coke and Diet Cream Soda are my main staples


48. Cheeseburger Helper is my comfort food


49. I want to play Tennis and Racket ball again


50. I used to be a famous poet til I lost the muse


51. I am glamorous at heart


52. I keep a very clean house


53. I have been a missionary in Mexico


54. I collect retro aprons


55. The Thin Man is my favorite old movies series


56. I am a certified Scuba diver


57. I want to visit Thailand


58. Middle Eastern and Thai food are my favorites


59. I would love to take cooking classes in several European cities


60. I can sew and embroider


61. I have owned two cake businesses


62. I just started playing the lottery


63. I wish upon shooting stars


64. I am good at whatever I set my mind to


65. I love learning new things


66. I like pate and caviar


67. I secretly want a zebra print snuggie for Christmas


68. Flowers make me happy- I love sunset roses


69. I love full moons


70. I don't like talking on the phone


71. I am addicted to my computer


72. I am a certified Master Gardener


73. I am a Notary Public


74. I am a fantastic hostess


75. I love my husband with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment