Thursday, September 10, 2009

Congratulations... You are a Better Bake Sale House Party host!!


Congratulations... You are a Better Bake Sale House Party host!!


I am so excited I have just been chosen to host a I can't Believe its not Butter Bake Sale Party.

The company will be sending me loads of wonderful things.


For the host:* (1) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® apron* (1) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® butter dish* (1) DVD featuring two delicious I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® baking recipes with instruction from Southern Chefs, Bobby and Jamie Deen* (1) Table top sign for your Better Bake Sale* (5) Coupons for free I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking and Baking Sticks


For the Guests:* (15) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® eco-friendly tote bags* (15) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® magnetic shopping list for the fridge* (15) Recipe booklets featuring 7 exclusive I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® recipes and a Better Bake Sale Checklist* (15 sets of 5) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® coupons for the guest and their


As part of the Galveston's Ike Anniversary "Revival and Reflections" I will use my bake sale to raise money for the replanting of Galveston's trees.


Wonderful Fall Recipes I will use at my party:


Pumpkin Cobbler presented by The Kingsley House Bed & Breakfast


1 large can pure pumpkin (or two small cans)

12 oz can evaporated milk

3 eggs

1 cup sugar

1 tsp salt

1 Tbsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

1/8 tsp ground cloves

1 large box yellow cake mix

1 cup chopped pecans (may omit)

3/4 cup melted butter (I can't believe its not butter)
Mix first 8 ingreedients and pour into well-greased 9x13. Sprinkle cake mix on top, then pecans. Drizzle with butter and bake 50 minutes at 350 until set in middle. Spoon into ramekin or dessert dishes and top with a dollup of whipped cream.


Pumpkin Nut Bread presented by The Grandison at Maney Park

Ingredients:
3 1/3 cups flour

1 tsp cinnamon

3 cups sugar

1 tsp nutmeg

2 tsps soda

1 tsp salt
Mix these six ingredients. Make a well in the mixture, then add:
2 cups pumpkin 2/3 cup water 4 eggs 1 cup nuts1 cup
cooking oil1 tsp vanilla
Stir carefully, just enough to dampen all the dry ingredients. Pour into three pans, about 7 3/4" by 3 1/2" by 2 3/4".


* Neat Idea !You may use 3 one pound coffee cans to bake the bread. Then you use the plastic lids on the coffee cans to freeze the bread.
Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour, until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment