Saturday, September 26, 2009

Better Bake Sale House Party


Better Bake Sale House Party


I am so excited Iwas chosen to host a I can't Believe its not Butter Bake Sale Party.


The company will be sending me loads of wonderful things.




For the host:* (1) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® apron*





(1) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® butter dish*



(1) DVD featuring two delicious I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® baking recipes with instruction from Southern Chefs, Bobby and Jamie Deen*

(1) Table top sign for your Better Bake Sale*


(5) Coupons for free I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking and Baking SticksFor the Guests:*

(15) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® eco-friendly tote bags*



(15) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® magnetic shopping list for the fridge*

(15) Recipe booklets featuring 7 exclusive I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® recipes and a Better Bake Sale Checklist* (15 sets of 5) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® coupons for the guest


As part of the Galveston's Ike Anniversary "Revival and Reflections" I will use my bake sale to raise money for the replanting of Galveston's trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment